Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hallelujah, it's almost done, Hallelujah!

All right, here are some of my random pics first - I always have to upload whatever funny little pics I have by.
This was my dinner one night. First off, I wasn't very hungry (everyone looks at this and says, "That's all you ate!"), secondly, it's just pretty looking .


Where's Vader? My film teacher would be proud of my very awesome job of vectoring.




Me doing my nature experience out in the wild. Can't you tell from my I'm-so-glad-(not)-that-I'm-out-here-in-the-cold expression? I was supposed to be taking pictures of trees, but then I started playing with my camera - I love messing with exposure.




Ok, so we haven't taken very many apt. pictures this year, so today we went outside and had a nice little photo shoot (since we were all prettied up from church already). You'd be so proud, madre mia.
Pretty Kimmy with my exposure on high.


Just a warning, some of these may not be the best pictures for my roomies. Nothing's wrong with this one - just warning you. I fully admit that most of these pictures that I'm putting up are up because I look good in them. *guilt* Alas, vanity strikes even the strongest.

I looked at this picture from left to right, and when I got to Kimmy's face I cracked up. It's just too funny.


Pretty, pretty...


We got some fun candid cameras.

Ah, precious.


We look like kids on a playground here - Kimmy and Steph are rolling around, Kym's yelling at the teacher, and I'm looking at bugs.


Yeah. This just proves everything they've been telling me.


I love this one. Great shot, Jessica!



Shake that thing, miss Annabella!



Haha!




Kimmy has a couple more on her camera, and she stole mine to mess with these ones (she's a genius on photo shop), so more will come!

No comments: