We found this dog outside the Creamery on Ninth on a Saturday night after our stake conference (hence the skirt). He was just wandering back and forth in front of the sliding doors, stopping every once and a while to let people pet him. We figured he wasn't a stray (he was nice and clean and soft), which was confirmed when he finally followed someone when they left the Creamery and they didn't look confused. What a well-trained dog.
This is how I get to church every Sunday. It's at the Wilk, so it's not too far of a walk, but that's not good enough for my church shoes! So, I carry my heels/flats and stash these in the bathroom when I get there. A regular, ol' Superman, that's me.
These were a couple of characters we found at the Smith's in Orem - they kept asking us if we'd seen Eeyore. We figured they were playing some sort of awesome scavenger hunt where you had to chase down all the costumed people around town. So good!
The blasted variety Jelly Belly's wasn't working so I had to go Spiderman on it's unyielding lid.
This was the awesomeness that is the sign at Hollywood Video. Made me so irrationally happy.
Here is a quote from one of my k-dramas (Korean dramas) called Taste Sweet Love/Snow White. Kym actually started watching it after I was halfway through - for the record, 1 episode = 1 hour and 1 series = 16-24 episodes. So, she basically got the 8-hours of plot I'd gone through in 5 minutes and finished the series on her own (I burned out like 2 episodes after that - too much hysteria is just not good for the system). Anyways, this was a quote from the series (minus "Kimberly") which our main guy yells across an ice skating rink. In fact, I'll give you the link to that part, so you guys can have a free laugh at me and my ridiculous amusements *grin*.
Here's the link - wait till it loads all the way, then go to 6:15.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InQ3Zz4ard4&feature=related
Here's a video of me dancing in our bathroom - don't judge me because I pretend to be cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment