Monday, November 10, 2008

Snow White and the Self-Destructive Dwarfs

DUMdumDUMdumDUMdumDUMdum

Aaaaaaaannnnnddddd, here she is! Snow White in all her bruised, black-haired glory!





Yes. I, Tia Dunkley, went dark. Now, disclaimer: I did NOT mean to go this dark. I was going for a pleasant two, maybe three shades darker than my own, but this is what happened.



Let me tell you, I did not look this good coming out of the salon. Or in it. In fact, I looked cadaverous. Tia learned that dark brown does not go with her skin tone. At least not her winter tone. I may have to go snowboarding just for an excuse to get out in the sun.






And here's my horrible bruise that I got from running into the board in French. And, yes, it was as ridiculous as it sounds. I had to cling to Shingo for a good 10 seconds, whimpering. We were playing that game where you're in teams and you have to run up and slap a word/picture on the board that he says in French. With a fly swatter. Needless to say, we're a bit competitive and I wasn't the only one slamming into the board. But I was the one with the best war wound.




Another bruise - y'all saw these horrid ones.


This is sultry.


This is psycho.


This is Tae being snap-happy.


This is just a cool shot.



Aw, precious. Oh, and just for your info, it took 4 hours from start to finish to color, cut, dry, and style my hair. This is why it takes me so long to get my hair cut (Ha! I got my hair cut, Mom!).

Anyways, feedback, ladies, would be great. I'm excited now, because I've realized that my hair color really affects what I can wear, what makeup I can use, my eye color, etc. So, I'm going to be having a lot of fun these next few weeks (it's a semi-permanent). If I come home with a pink streak in my hair, try not to disown me. Tia's going punk!

PS On the back of my Odwalla bar, near the ingredients list, it said "You flaxy thang."
*falls off chair laughing*

No comments: