Friday, February 29, 2008

We Got Mo' Bounce in Arizona (Than All Y'all Combined!)

Ok, so I'm finally getting my act together and posting my AZ pics,but be forewarned - I'm not snap-happy like some relatives of mine, so mine aren't near as exciting. It's mostly my Darth Vader pics, but those are pretty cool, if I do say so myself. Especially the one with the knives *grin*.

Oh, and there are also some random pics from my blood-letting experience on St. V's Day. Cool stuff.

So, this is my arm Dr. Seuss-in' it while I wait for them to make sure my blood is good and clean. Which it is, thankyouverymuch *sniff*.






















And here's the blessed act itself.


This is the ceiling, with whom I became very well acquainted with as I tried to distract myself. I must've shot 10 pictures of that light alone.














Kimberly's first time! I'm so proud...





















Ok, here's the stuff you really want to see - doesn't it look like an alien planet?


Don't you just love the green moss? It was rather pretty, in an ethereal sort of way.

























My beautiful, pointless head.





Well, they aren't much, but they're what I've got. Shae did a much better job of chronicling the weekend, but she seems to have a purer strain of the Mom-photography gene than I do. Still, my Vader pictures rock *grin*.




















Here's that link: http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj120/EatVegans/Vader/

5 comments:

The Momster said...

Arizona is amazing, but through the eyes of Vader I have a whole new appreciation for it and life from 3 inches above ground.

Keep traveling Vader, and sharing your insights with us!

TBMYEH

The Momster said...

You should post one picture of Vader above the link so people know to go this way.... for Vaderviews.

SHMILY

Kim said...

Wow. It really DOES look like an alien planet! But in the way that's just a slightly more alien version of earth. Like every new "planet" Captain Kirk came across in the original Star Trek. They also weren't very good with fabric back then--if you so much as breathed on it, it ripped diagonally, revealing his rippling pectorals. And the earthling women are CLEARLY getting ripped off by the universe. The alien babes are all astoundingly hot.

Anyway. Um, I totally love how you described your head as "pointless." ^_^ ... *laughter* I just love that so much! I don't think you even intended to do that. Hahaha.

Kim said...

Okay, so the vader pics are AMAZING. Like some actually look cool. I just cracked up on all the others. Wow. Amazing. Is that what you spent your entire time doing?

And I totally LOVE Arizona--it's beautiful, and you should live there, because it's totally you.

In one of the Vader pics there were a bunch of people. Were those random hikers, or did you know them?

And the picture of me on this blog looks awful. But I WAS giving blood. ^_^

Midori Ko said...

Brill idea, Madre, I shall let Vader's light so shine. Shine the way to his gloriously good times *grin*.